Luxury villa for sale in Tuscany luxury VILLA MEDICI . In Tuscany , a few kilometers from Pisa and the sea , offer for sale prestigious Villa Medici , dating from 1500, completely renovated with ornate ceilings and antique architectural details. The luxury villa is spread over three levels, with a total area of about 2000 square meters , and is surrounded by a park of 8000 square meters .
This prestigious property is located near the town of Arena Metato , a few kilometers from Pisa and the sea. To get there you must go through the ‘ motorway A/11 , to Pisa Migliarino and follow the signs to Arena Metato . Pisa and its international airport is 10 km , the Versilia coast about 30 km, Florence 90 km .
The Medici Villa Arena Pisa (now Arena- Metato) , is an imposing building in the late Renaissance Florentine style , was built in the second half of 1500, with Giulio de ‘ Medici, First Knight of the Order of the Knights of St. Stephen and appointed by Cosimo I Medici First Admiral of the fleet and Stefaniana . The prestigious Villa Medici is one of the few villas , located in the province of Pisa , built and inhabited by the family of the Medici family of Florence.
Nothing is known of the architect who built it , the style of the façade and the coat of arms could lead to Francavilla , Franco- Belgian artist active in Tuscany and especially in Pisa at that time . The current owners bought it in the early 70s of the last century and completely restored and made binding by the Superintendency of Fine Arts of Pisa. The Villa is part of the ‘ Italian Historic Houses Association , Section of Tuscany. The villa is ‘ arranged over three floors , the most extensive wine cellars and two square towers on the front, covering an area of about 2000 square meters .
– The ground floor , about three feet off of the ground , is accessible by a few stone steps on the primary side and two short flights of stairs decorated with terracotta stone, in the rear , we find :
‘s entrance , a large and bright living room of 130 square meters with high ceilings and an old fireplace, 9 large rooms, including the old original kitchen with large fireplace and sink both in stone , and three bathrooms ( of which one needs recovery ) ;
– On the top floor , which is accessed via two flights of stairs to the “L” sandstone , which radiate from the back of the hall entrance and reach a large balcony with time in the hut that serves as a pre- entry to the upper floor , we find:
a second large living room, nine large rooms ( including 5 bedrooms ) and four bathrooms , the same will also have access to two terraces of 70 square meters each.
– Between the ground floor and the first , we have a mezzanine floor , where there are two apartments of 80 square meters each, with living room, kitchen , a bedroom and a bathroom on the same are accessible by stairs leading from the ground floor upstairs, under the mezzanines , basements , there are large warehouses with concrete vats of wine , one of which bears the date 1788.
The Villa has three entrances : the main one on the front side , on the front and the rear symmetrical , both to great effect, with rusticated sandstone frames , large antique wooden doors and small flights of stairs to access , a small , side , it is the service entrance .
The prestigious Villa is surrounded by 8000 sqm park with old trees.
- Gerenoveerd @en
- Open haard @en
- Private garden
- Prive parkeerplek @en
- Vlak bij voorzieningen @en
- Well maintained
- Wijnkelder @en
* property locations on the map are not always accurate but are meant to give you an approximate location!